- Jesus taught us to love our enemies, Muhammad taught us to kill our enemies
- Jesus enslaved no one, Muhammad was a slave owner.
- Jesus never massacred anyone, Muhammad massacre 900 Jewish men
- Jesus healed the sick, Muhammad healed no one.
- Jesus walked on water, Muhammad rode a camel.
- Jesus made blind people see, Muhammad could only make seeing people blind.
- Jesus made the cripple walk, Muhammad could only make the walking crippled.
- Jesus could make a dead man come to life, Muhammad could only make a live man dead.
- Jesus’ tomb is empty, Muhammad still resides in his tomb in Medina.
Archive for August 2013
This is a must see movie, especially for those who put blind faith and trust in evolution hoping they will not have to meet the God they know exists. Another amazing production by Living Waters and Ray Comfort.
Evolution Vs. God – The Movie
Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
2 Thessalonians 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;